Este no es un blog: es una cajita de chocolates en una mesa huérfana. Tome cuantos quiera. Eso sí, deje algunos para el resto.

miércoles, julio 07, 2004

Smoking in your place (Autobiographical description)

Before writing a work, I walk around it several times accompanied by myself. For a long time I have subscribed to a fashion magazine. I wear white socks and white vest, along with a velvet coat, soft felt hat and flowing tie (which is partially hidden by my beard), and on my nose I wear my pince-nez of course. My expression is very serious. When I laugh, it is unintentional and I always apologize very politely. I breath carefully (a little at a time) and dance very rarely. When walking, I hold my ribs and look steadily behind me. My only nourishment consists of food that is white (I spare you the details for it sounds revolting.) My doctor has always told me to smoke (cigarettes of course). He even explains himself : "Smoke, my friend. Otherwise someone else will smoke in your place."

Erik Satie